The freedom to pass information between generations, communities and neighbors is one of the foundations of regenerative agriculture. This is why the educational leaders at Acres U.S.A., founded in 1971, created EcoFarmingDaily.com: a free tool for farmers, ranchers and growers to learn specific tactics related to their trade.
Now, we’re asking for a donation from you to help us in our pursuit of this mission. Your donation will directly fund our efforts to create useful educational content: articles, audio lectures, videos, podcasts, online events and more.
Here are just a few examples of the high-quality content you can find for free today:
- Soil Restoration: 5 Core Principals, by Dr. Christine Jones
- The Interview: Dr. William Albrecht (from 1972), by Charles Walters
- How Farmers Can Fight Climate Change, by Jill Henderson
- Grass-Fed Beef: 10 Keys to Getting Started, by Will Winter
- Tractor Time Podcast #37: Dr. Zach Bush
We follow the example our farming audience has set for 50 years: we never settle for production scarcity. Your donation allows us to create learning tools with a more positive goal: abundance.
P.S. As our way of saying thank you, when you donate $29 or more, you will receive an email from our team connecting you with an amazing offer: a free 1-year digital subscription to Acres U.S.A. magazine (a $29 value).