During our Eco-Ag Conference, you'll have opportunities to visit the free Trade Show and visit with our vendors. Each day, we're featuring some fascinating presentations from some of these vendors! Check out the schedule below for more info.
Tuesday, December 1st:
- 3:15 p.m. ET: Soil Health & Plant Nutrition, TPS Lab
- 3:30 p.m. ET: Biological Inputs in Conventional Systems, Pacific Gro
- 3:45 p.m. ET: Organic Trace Mineral Fertilizer and Livestock Supplement, SEA-90
- 4:00 p.m. ET: Biologically Correct Fertilizer, Dr. Jim Z
Wednesday, December 2nd:
- 3:15 p.m. ET: Agricultural Inoculants, Tainio Bio
- 3:30 p.m. ET: Organic Gem: An Organic Farming Essential, Organic Gem
- 3:45 p.m. ET: Sync with Barn2Door: Learn How Your Farm Can Sell Direct Online, Barn2Door
- 4:00 p.m. ET: Introduction to OMRI, OMRI (the Organic Materials Review Institute)
- 4:14 p.m. ET: Real World Case Studies Going Up the Spiral of Soil Health, Simple Soil Solutions
- 4:30 p.m. ET: Soil Health/Plant Health: It is about Concepts not "Silver Bullets", Crop Services International
Thursday, December 3rd:
- 3:15 p.m. ET: Crop Nutrients from the Ocean, Neptune’s Harvest.
- 3:30 p.m. ET: New from Johnny’s for 2021, Johnny’s Seeds.
- 3:45 p.m. ET: Humates & Humic Acid, Live Earth Products.
- 4:00 p.m. ET: Transitioning to Regenerative Agriculture, Advancing Eco Agriculture.
Check out the Trade Show here!