Farm Innovator Series
Tuesday, October 13th | 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT
It's time for the next episode in our Farm Innovator Series, in partnership with Barn2Door.
This webinar will feature Jessica Evans of The Evans Family Farm. Jessica and her family focus on offering pastured proteins for local delivery and pickup. Learn how they're growing brand reach and loyalty through the holidays and off-season.
Acres U.S.A. GM and Publisher Ryan Slabaugh will conduct the interview.
Join us for this great webinar discussion! Click here to register for the free webinar.
Watch Our Past Webinars!
- Webinar #1, featured guest farmer, Harleston Towles, who runs "The Twenty Bag", a weekly opt-in CSA in South Carolina. In the webinar, he describes how he's built a successful business model with consistent marketing and creative, convenient product offerings and delivery options. Watch the recorded webinar here.
- Webinar #2, featured guest, Kelsey Ducheneaux, who owns DX Beef, a South Dakota ranch on the Cheyenne River Sioux Indian Reservation. Learn how she focused on quality production and local marketing to grow her business 750% in the last year. Watch the recorded webinar here.
- Webinar #3, featured guest, Eden Olsen, who owns and operates Lucky Crow Farm, selling fresh produce to customers near Salem, OR. Learn how she's growing quality produce and selling to the Farm's neighbors. Watch the recorded webinar here.
- Webinar #4 featured Daniel Unruh, owner and operator of 190-acre Princeton Ranch in Southern California. He discussed how he utilizes natural solutions with unique tools. Watch the recorded webinar here.
- Webinar #5 featured Laurie Prather of The Cracked Pot. She shared her experiences of going-to-market locally through online and offline methods. Watch the recorded webinar here.