Healthy Land, Happy Families and Profitable Businesses
It doesn't matter if you hit the bull's eye if you're aiming at the wrong target!
North American ranchers are the most productive and the least profitable in the world. Most ranches operate at an economic loss and rely on off-farm income, free family labor and other personal subsidies to survive. It doesn't have to be that way. Like thousands of Ranching for Profit school alumni, you can improve your land, your life and your bottom line! Learn to:
- Work less and make more by working with nature.
- Apply grazing strategies Ranching for Profit school alumni have used to double the productivity of their ranches while drastically reducing labor and cost.
- Use the three "secrets" for increasing profit, set a profit target and build a plan to achieve it.
- Overcome disagreements in family businesses and work as an effective team.
- Bring the kids into the business the "right" way.
SKU 7640. Copyright 2013, softcover, 241 pages.
About the author:
Dave Pratt is one of the world's most respected authorities on sustainable ranching. His programs have benefited thousands of farm and ranch families on millions of acres.
Praise for Healthy Land, Happy Families and Profitable Businesses
"Everyone who is serious about improving the way they run a ranching business and wants it to be more enjoyable should read this book." - Burke Teichert, Teichert Management and Consulting