Elector-Horticulture, also known as electroculture, describes a class of effective, yet seldom-used methods for accelerating plant growth, boosting crop yields, and more!
In this book you will start by learning about the history of electroculture by studying the early experimenters who used "Earth Battery" technology to increase their yields from approximately 30% to 300%. Once you have an idea of the amazing successes that are possible, you'll start learning about the science of electroculture. From there, we'll cover the following topics:
- The effects that electricity has on soils, microbes, and plants themselves
- A comprehensive listing of the benefits of electro-horticulture
- Application ideas ranging from season extension to drought protection
- And more!
By reading this book, you are getting three things:
- A thorough understanding of the science behind the remarkable effects of electroculture
- A hands-on appreciation of what's possible
- Ideas for how you can apply this technology to your own garden or farm
SKU 7647. Copyright 2020, softcover, 221 pages.
About the Author:
David Wechsler is the founder of electricfertilizer.com. He holds a Masters' Degree in Electrical Engineering and has been an avid gardener for more than 10 years. With interests in science, appropriate technology, organic gardening, permaculture, energy medicine, and more - his work at electricfertilizer.com is meant to showcase his interests in uniquely remarkable technologies for improving landscapes, gardens, and farmland.