Charles Dowding's No dig gardening Course 1: From Weeds to Vegetables Easily and Quickly
Charles Dowding is a world authority on no dig gardening, with 38 years of successful practice. This book is based on his no dig online course: 19 lessons cover the most important aspects of no dig.
Learn how to :
- Use no dig on different soil types
- Recognize gardening myths and save time
- Create and look after beds and paths
- Recognize and manage the different types of weeds
- Understand and use different types of mulch
- Make your own compost
- Grow an abundance of vegetables using the no dig method
Each lesson is illustrated in detail with sequences of caption photos from Charles's highly productive gardens, and finished with a multiple-choice quiz to consolidate learning.
SKU 7641. Copyright 2020, hardcover, 293 pages.
My Farmer, My Customer
New! Learn from Marty Travis's experiences converting the Spence Farm into one of the most successful farming co-ops in the United States today.