Charles Dowding's No dig gardening Course 1: From Weeds to Vegetables Easily and Quickly
Charles Dowding is a world authority on no dig gardening, with 38 years of successful practice. This book is based on his no dig online course: 19 lessons cover the most important aspects of no dig.
Learn how to :
- Use no dig on different soil types
- Recognize gardening myths and save time
- Create and look after beds and paths
- Recognize and manage the different types of weeds
- Understand and use different types of mulch
- Make your own compost
- Grow an abundance of vegetables using the no dig method
Each lesson is illustrated in detail with sequences of caption photos from Charles's highly productive gardens, and finished with a multiple-choice quiz to consolidate learning.
SKU 7641. Copyright 2020, hardcover, 293 pages.