About | Speakers | Agenda | Hemp Consulting Hour | Watch: Pre-Event Hemp Webinar | Sponsors | Buy the REPLAY
Purchase your virtual attendee registration here: Advancing Industrial Hemp Registration page
October 5th will feature 5 hours of informative, educational content led by soil health and hemp policy experts. After that we will open up the Hemp Consulting Rooms where you can talk directly with our sponsors and hemp experts about your individual, hemp farming questions.
- 10:00am MDT: Welcome
- 10:15am MDT: What Now? The State of the Hemp Industry | Doug Fine, hemp farmer & author
- 11:00am MDT: Soil Health for Hemp Growers | Gary Reding, soil health specialist & author
- 12:00pm MDT: Plant and Nutrition Care | Noel Garcia, TPS Lab
- 12:50pm MDT: Equipment Break
- 1:00pm MDT: Hemp Policy Update | Brian Koontz, CO Department of Agriculture
- 1:55pm MDT: Hemp Farmer Panel | Panelists: Dion Oakes (Wright-Oakes LLC), Sarah Cotterill (Lineage Hemp) and Cary Giguere (Vermont Agricultural Resource Management Division Director). Moderator: Acres U.S.A. Editor, Ben Trollinger
- 2:55pm MDT: Session Close
- 3:15-4:15pm MDT: Hemp Consulting Hour
For more information or questions, please call 1-800-355-5313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for the Hemp Event newsletter to get updates on agenda, speakers and other important news delivered directly to your inbox.
Thank you to our Sponsors