Jerry Brunetti Workshop Lectures Complete Set MP3 Download
A link to download the MP3 will be emailed to you after purchase. Make sure you enter your email address at checkout.
Jerry Brunetti always gave a thrilling presentation, and in his talks at the Acres U.S.A. annual conferences, he taught how soil truly comes alive. He talks about the "big picture," about the interplay of minerals and biology and chemistry that have significant implications on soil life. Brunetti was truly brilliant. Before he died of cancer, he spoke in plain language about ensuring that diseases were limited naturally in cattle and other livestock, and detailed the best practices for growing grasses as feed. Jerry formulated products for golf courses, athletic fields, dairy farmers, crop and vegetable growers, pretty much any plant or animal based industry that he thought he could help.
Audio Lectures (13) Included:
• Crop Productivity, Plant Protection and Human Animal Health (1 hour, 26 minutes, 1 second)
• Cancer, Nutrition & Healing (1 hour, 58 minutes, 41 seconds)
• Medicine is in the Soil (1 hour, 6 minutes, 37 seconds)
• Alternative Cancer Treatment (two parts) (1 hour, 6 minute, 11 seconds)
• Cows, Cancer, Consciousness (three parts) (1 hour, 19 minutes, 16 seconds; 1 hour, 9 minutes, 52 seconds; 18 minutes, 58 seconds)
• Soil as a SuperOrganism (1 hour, 28 minutes, 33 seconds)
• Importance of Gut in Healing (2 hours, 0 minutes, 10 seconds)
• 13 Steps to Optimal Livestock Productivity (1 hour, 19 minutes, 19 seconds)
• Feeding Sprouted Grains, Herbs & Weeds (47 minutes, 7 seconds)
• Understanding How Nature Works (1 hour, 51 minutes, 14 seconds)
• Achieving the Holy Grail of Crop Health (1 hour, 16 minutes, 45 seconds)
• Diet, the Immune System and Cancer (2 hours, 23 minutes, 52 seconds)
• Appreciating the Farm as an Ecosystem (1 hour, 12 minutes, 39 seconds)
Product is delivered on a customer Acres U.S.A. memory stick.
My Farmer, My Customer
New! Learn from Marty Travis's experiences converting the Spence Farm into one of the most successful farming co-ops in the United States today.