Gary Zimmer Workshop Lectures Complete Set - USB Drive
Gary Zimmer draws on a lifetime of farming experience and adds in the latest science and experience on modern issues facing farmers including the impact of GMOs, herbicide-resistant weeds, and more. For decades, Gary Zimmer has been developing new ways to engage and support soil life. His system feeds soil microbes, balances soil minerals, promotes tillage with a purpose, and relies on both cover crops and diverse rotations. He has spoken at Acres U.S.A. annual conferences for more than two decades.
Audio Lectures (13) Included:
• Why Testing is Essential (59 minutes, 33 seconds)
• Accelerating the System (55 minutes, 10 seconds)
• Eco-Input Isn’t Enough (55 minutes, 18 seconds)
• Erasing Toxic Agriculture in the Midlands (54 minutes, 6 seconds)
• Intro to Biological Farming (2 hours, 49 minutes, 26 seconds)
• The Cure is in the Feeding (57 minutes, 34 seconds)
• Changing the Face of Agriculture (1 hour, 9 minutes, 1 second)
• The Calcium Family; Gaining a Working Knowledge of Calcium (56 minutes, 50 seconds)
• Effectively, Economically Transitioning to Certified Organic (55 minutes, 16 seconds)
• Effective Biological Farming on a Large Scale (54 minutes, 46 seconds)
• Myths of Agriculture (1 hour, 0 minutes, 6 seconds)
• The New Biological Farmer (1 hour, 2 minutes, 46 seconds)
• Minerals for Healthy Soil (18 minutes, 56 seconds)
• Setting Effective Management Goals in Biology (2 hours, 50 minutes, 36 seconds)
Product is delivered on a customer Acres U.S.A. memory stick.
My Farmer, My Customer
New! Learn from Marty Travis's experiences converting the Spence Farm into one of the most successful farming co-ops in the United States today.